Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM PT/1:00 PM CT
Closing the books at year-end is already hectic enough. Waiting to collect W-9 and W-8 forms from suppliers until December when it’s time to prepare 1099 and 1042-S filings adds unnecessary stress and chaos. Not only does it drain already-scarce AP resources, you may also be exposing your business to potential fines.
- Best practices for W-9 and W-8 form collection & validation
- Steps you can take to ensure suppliers select the correct form based on their country and corporate structure
- What an average tax information reporting cycle looks like for you and for the IRS
- Recent regulatory trends for forms 1099-Misc, 1099-K and 1042-S
- How to handle IRS Notices, CP2100 and 972CG, post-filing with the IRS
Register now! If you can't make the live webinar, a recorded version will be available later for registered participants.
About the AuthorMore Content by Sovos -