In December 2016, Mexico announced the largest update to its e-invoicing schema in years. CFDI v3.3 is now a reality, and companies doing business in Mexico have until July 1, 2017, to go live with these significant changes. To meet this deadline, companies must begin preparing for these new government standardizations now.
Are you prepared to meet the deadline and upgrade your solutions? View the webinar on-demand hosted by Steve Sprague, General Manager at Sovos, to learn how these upcoming changes will affect your business and how you can ensure a seamless transition to CFDI 3.3.
In addition, companies will need to validate the data in their ERP systems to ensure accuracy and avoid being fined ― with electronic audits officially under way in Mexico since September 2016, Mexico’s Tax Administration Services (SAT) organization is well-prepared to automatically identify any discrepancies in submitted information. So what does all this mean for companies with SAP landscapes?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Implement new payment receipt tracking requirements, which include sending the SAT a payment receipt linked to the original CFDI once payment is received
- Apply the 46 different data validations and standardization codes used for the SAT’s auditing process, including tax ID validations and codes for products, services, and payment types
- Navigate the complexity of new conditional fields, which can lead to requirements for further details once information is submitted
- Put into practice new standards for foreign transactions, which require submitting for verification the tax identification number for customers receiving exports
- Understand the new rules for tax calculations ― for example, taxes will be calculated for each individual line item as opposed to the overall sum of an invoice
Webinar hosted by SAPInsider, sponsored by Sovos.
About the Author
Steve Sprague's electronic invoicing and middleware integration expertise stems from nearly twenty years of experience in the industry. As General Manager of Invoiceware by Sovos, Mr. Sprague manages global messaging, product strategy and field enablement which has led to the firm’s double-digit revenue/sales growth in the last three years.More Content by Steve Sprague