A one day intensive IPT training course providing delegates with the knowledge enabling them to manage their organisation’s ongoing IPT compliance more effectively and efficiently.
Course Code: IPTDE1701
Insurance market practitioners who have specific responsibilities for premium tax compliance or are involved in the underwriting, placing or purchasing of insurance.
- Understand premium taxes
- Calculate IPT across multiple business scenarios
- Understand premium allocation methodologies
- Increase knowledge of premium tax compliance
- Conduct tax compliance healthchecks
- Prepare for tax authority investigations
- Address non-compliance issues.
- One day course held from 9.30am-4.30pm
- This course is available in most European languages.
- An interactive course run by highly trained team of specialists
- Variety of learning mediums including presentations, group discussions, worked examples
- Complete course pack provided
- A certificate on successful completion of the course
- Maximum of 12 delegates per course.
Attendees wishing to register for more than one course can benefit from the following discounts:
- 1 course £495 plus VAT per attendee
- 2 courses £810 plus VAT per attendee
- 3 courses £1,100 plus VAT per attendee
To book your place or for further details, please complete and submit the form on this page or contact Christine Axe, Marketing Specialist:
t: +44 (0)20 7036 8070
About the Author
Sovos is a leader in global tax, compliance and business-to-government reporting software, safeguarding businesses from the burden and risk of compliance in thousands of tax jurisdictions around the world.More Content by Sovos -