If you missed our Webinar on Indirect taxes in Brazil, you can view the recorded webinar at http://lnkd.in/dNyEmWi.
When traveling internationally, it is imperative to research your destination prior to departure. The same is true for those planning to conduct business internationally. Are you aware of the complex sales and use tax implications of doing business in Brazil? The country has one of the most complicated indirect tax systems in the world. Here are five reasons why you should attend Taxware’s webinar on international taxation in Brazil.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the indirect tax system of Brazil.
- Understand how international and local transactions in Brazil are affected by the federal level taxes (IPI, PIS, and COFINS).
- Learn how the state-level tax (ICMS) and the municipal-level tax (ISSQN) apply to those operations.
- Understand the “tax on tax” mechanisms that make Brazilian taxes particularly complex.
- Stay informed about how Brazil is supported in the Taxware Enterprise and keep up-to-date on some of the recent changes in Brazil taxation law.
You need the right information to calculate the correct tax. Click here to register for our webinar on Wednesday, May 7th – Noon EDT, and learn how Taxware’s experienced team and expert software can support your success.
About the Author
Sovos is a leader in global tax, compliance and business-to-government reporting software, safeguarding businesses from the burden and risk of compliance in thousands of tax jurisdictions around the world.More Content by Sovos -